Roughly 90% of world trade is channeled through ports, meaning that your shipping operation absolutely needs efficient management of port operations in order to succeed, let alone grow. Legislative changes and corporate regulations are but a few of the many challenges facing this industry. Shipping companies need to avoid disparate systems that do not provide Management with a single version of the truth. They need to avoid a mixed bag of systems that focus on transactions rather than integrated processes. Sage X3 provides the scale and complexity of a large shipping operation in a single, real-time system.
Adopt a faster, simpler, more flexible business management solution with Sage X3. With Sage X3, you are choosing the next generation of business management solutions to cope with ever- changing needs and requirements of the shipping business. Sage X3 will give you the flexibility and stability needed to effectively and efficiently manage your shipping operations in line with the industry requirements.
Sage X3 is ready for you with built-in functionality for best practice financial management, combined with the ability to accommodate any of your unique rules and processes.
It’s also easily scalable—so you’ll never run out of capacity again—and quickly adapts to your changing needs, driving efficiency and helping you manage costs and control budget spend.
Increase user productivity and accelerate adoption with an intuitive web user interface that users can easily personalize to work the way they do, driving efficiency and eliminating administrative overheads.
Access your data on mobile devices, check your budgets, manage costs, approve purchases and view key performance indicators on the go, on any device. Sage X3 includes a complete mobile framework to deploy specific applications to your workforce and stakeholders as you need them.
Eliminate inefficiencies, ensure compliance and streamline operations with end-to-end integration of your business processes to control costs and improve profits and controls.
Evaluate risks and monitor performance in real-time with user dashboards, self-service business intelligence, and reporting tools delivered on premise, on mobile or in the cloud.
Take advantage of enterprise-class business management functionality, security, and scalability at a fraction of the cost and complexity of typical ERP systems. Simplify IT management and free up resources to focus on more important projects. Embrace the power of Sage X3 to easily manage unpredictable new requirements and manage change whilst delivering the desired level of transparency and accountability.
Reduce costs by implementing a single system for your engineering needs. Replace legacy systems that inhibit performance through duplicate processing, weak integrations and an over- reliance on spreadsheets to make decisions.
Over time, many shipping organizations have invested heavily in specific best-of-breed software solutions that are still required or are needed as part of the transition phase to a new Business Management Solution. Sage X3 delivers many integration possibilities whether batch or real- time, using web services or java based technology. Interfaces that may be required include connectors to consolidation tools or operational systems such as procurement portals, existing payroll and HR solutions or custom applications to manage other line of business needs.
• One Cloud Application, One database, Many Companies, Many Currencies, Centralized Master Tables, Same database for both comercial, operational, financial and analytics;
• Designed to transform your business from burocratic to digital and hyper-connected;
• Digital OCR software to integrate invoices without human error, Supplier Digital Automation, invoices approved and monitored, Invoice approval control against Purchase Orders;
• Track Leads, Prospects, Potential Volumes, Agenda and your staff on the desk or on the go;
• Automatically updated supplier tariff system, for Carriers, Local Authorities, Trucker;
• Purchase Order, SRN, Accounts to Pay, Sales Orders, Opportunities and Accounts to Receive Cash Forecast;
• Weekly or monthly cash forecast based on comercial and operational activies and requests;
• Freight Forwarders, Maritime, Truck, Air, Train, Bulk, Containerized, Dangerous Goods, Shipping Agencies, Port Call, PDA, Chartered Party, Trumping, Vouchers, Automatic D/A;
• Keep track of Process estimation, real and forecast, as well as accounted deviation;
• Liner BL, Charter Party BL, Customer electronic interface, Liner electronic transmission, INTTRA connection, Manifests, Load Lists, Discharge Lists, Portugal JUL;
• Customer Performance, Carrier Performance, Administrative KPIs, Origin and Destination Performance, Cargo Type Performance, Operations Performance; Top10, AR Dashboard, Analytical P&L;
• Integrated task list, transportation activities transperancy, Customer Visibility, Machine Learning Predictions;
• Fully integrated workflow engine for task automation and alert monitoring;
• SelfService Business Intelligence, Integrated Lowcode development Tool, Agile Platform, Support for ORACLE and MS SQL Server, Mobile Apps, HTML 5;
• API Connectivity, WebServices REST, GRAPHQL, SOAP; .EDI Module; .Security LDAP, Google Signin
• Customer Credit Request, Credit Insurance Control API, Customer Credit Performance;